With over 40 years of experience in developing commercial LED testing instruments, Gamma Scientific is trusted by the world’s leading organizations to provide accurate and reliable results.
Gamma Scientific LED testing systems are built around high performance spectrometers that have been engineered to produce accurate, repeatable measurements in the most demanding production line environments.
With near real-time measurement and powerful analysis software, Gamma Scientific systems are designed to handle 24 hour operation on the production floor. Multiple configurations cover a wide spectral range from ultraviolet to near infrared, and are easily customized to match unique testing requirements.
The Standard in LED Testing Instruments for Over 40 Years
- Gamma Scientific instruments have been used for LED testing since 1973, when photometers from Gamma Scientific were used by Hewlett Packard to accurately measure optical properties of Red LEDs
- Gamma Scientific developed the first high-performance, computer controlled spectroradiometers for LED testing
- Instruments from Gamma Scientific were used in the invention and development of OLEDs
- Gamma Scientific has been designing integrating spheres since the 1960s
- The Gamma Scientific Laboratory is accredited by NVLAP (NVLAP Lab Code 200823-0) for Energy Efficient Lighting Products (including LM-79 and LM-80) in accordance with ISO-IEC 17025
- Gamma Scientific supplies national metrology institutes (NMI’s) with reference detectors that are used as working standards
- LED test instrument calibration is performed at Gamma Scientific’s accredited laboratory using NIST traceable standards
CCD Array Spectroradiometers
Gamma Scientific spectroradiometers feature a proprietary optical design and back thinned CCD technology that provides exceptional low-light measurements, superior blue light sensitivity and highly accurate measurements of wavelength, color and power.
Gamma Scientific integrating spheres are available in a wide range of sizes from 25mm to 3m in diameter. Light measurement spheres for LED testing are optimized for capturing total flux measurements of LED lamps and luminaires.
940 LED Series Goniometers
Model S471-LED Optometer
The UDT Model S471-LED handheld optometer is specifically configured for all your LED measurement needs. The unit comes standard with a photometric detector and LED holding sockets designed to meet the recommended CIE Publication 127 document on measurements of the luminous intensity (candelas) of LEDs.