This presentation describes our complete line of testing systems for display measurement and was originally shown at SID Display Week 2012.
Gamma Scientific provides precision display and component test solutions for both production and R&D environments. With over 50 years of light measurement innovation, Gamma Scientific instruments are used by global organizations that require high-speed, high-accuracy measurements. Turnkey and custom solutions are available to test monitors, video walls, 3D screens, LEDs, light engines and display glass. Gamma Scientific also operates a NVLAP accredited laboratory (NVLAP Lab Code 200823-0) that performs ENERGY STAR® certification and LM-79 testing.
Featured Display Testing Solutions
- Display Reflectance Spectrophotometers for testing the anti-reflective coatings on display glass panels.
- RadOMA Display Spectroradiometers that capture full spectral measurements with high sensitivity and superior color accuracy.
- Goniospectroradiometers which feature an automated, robotic arm to test displays from any angle without moving the displays.
- Colorimeters for calibrating displays and measuring color, brightness and white balance.
- NVIS Spectroradiometers for NVIS testing of cockpit displays and lighting.