Gamma Scientific manufactures laboratory grade colorimeters with dual LCD/CRT measurement capability. A portable, lightweight design that does not require external power or a separate computer makes our colorimeters ideal for calibrating any type of display, including LEDs, LCDs, plasmas, video walls and projection screens. Tri-Stimulus Colorimeters from Gamma Scientific make it easy to capture color accuracy, uniformity of brightness and white balance.
SLS-9400 Tri-Stimulus Colorimeter
The SLS-9400 Tri-Stimulus Colorimeter is the first handheld colorimeter to provide laboratory grade accuracy and precision at an affordable price.
The SLS-9400 colorimeter consists of a color sensor and a handheld display unit. The colorimeter does not require an external power source or computer.
For additional information visit the SLS 9400 Colorimeter product page.
- SLS-9400 Colorimeter Data Sheet
- 11 Reasons to Upgrade Your Colorimeter
- What is Colorimetry?
- What You Need to Know About Display Calibration
- Key Concepts in Monitor Calibration
- Improved Chromaticity and Luminance Measurements Using a Tristimulus Colorimeter
Display Manufacturing: Production line quality control; Incoming inspection of Displays for TV and computer manufacturers. Accurately calibrates Plasma, LCD, LED, Projection, both front and back projected, LCOS, DLP, CRT, and virtually any other display type in the market.
Broadcast Industry: Allows technicians to measure and calibrate video walls for color accuracy, uniformity of brightness, and white balance.
Graphic Design, Computer Animation: Anyone who depends upon color accuracy in their display will find the SLS 9400 an invaluable tool.
The Gamma Scientific Approach
Our Engineering team includes optical, mechanical, electrical, and software engineers, who bring their expertise and experience to bear on your light measurement problems. We pride ourselves on a consultative and collaborative relationship with our customers, seeking to understand your needs up-front, and to deliver a solution which meets or exceeds your expectations. To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will work closely with you at every step in the development process.
- Consultation- to clearly understand your needs
- Specification- to precisely define your formal requirements
- Design & Build- to meet or exceed all requirements
- Test & Verify- system compliance with all specifications
- Deliver- on time, and within budget
- Install & Train- to integrate the new system into your facility
- Service & Support- to ensure long-term success and satisfaction