Germanium Sensor Head: Model 261
The Model 261 is UDT Instruments Germanium (Ge) sensor. It can be adapted for use with Miniature Series integrating spheres and other accessories.
- Standard Calibration(s): Watt
- Sensor Active area (cm2): 0.5
- Dynamic Range: 5.0E-10 – 6.0E-03 W
- Calibration Range: 800 – 1750 nm in 10 nm steps
- Typical Response: 7.6E-01 A/W @1300 nm
- Features: Responsive over a range of telecommunication wavelengths.
- Compatible Components: Miniature Series integrating spheres; and Standard series integrating spheres (with Model 1718 step-up adaptor)