Goniometric Robot with Display Testing
- Gamma Scientific Robotic Display Measurement Systems combine a six-axis robot and high-performance spectroradiometers for fast, accurate display measurements.
- Each system is fully customizable to meet your immediate needs, while also offering the flexibility to accommodate future display testing requirements for new technologies.
- Robotic Display Measurement Systems allow you to replicate real-world applications by keeping the display stationary throughout the measurement process.
- Our systems provide the capability to quickly and accurately measure curved, flat, 3D and 2D displays of any size or shape.
- Goniometric and autostereoscopic measurement capabilities are built into the system and an attachment is available for polarizing diagnostics.
- A highly flexible software platform allows Gamma Scientific to customize the system for your testing requirements.
- The robotic display measurement system also includes an automatic pattern generator on the screen is built into the software and self-alignment functionality with an ultrasonic distance finder.
- Contrast Ratio
- Color Uniformity
- Viewing Angle
- Goniometric Measurements
- Autostereoscopic Measurements
- Polarizing Diagnostics
- Display remains stationary during measurement process – replicating real-world application
- Six-axis robotic arm and detector combination scans screen from virtually any user-specified angle
- Quick and easy set-up – readily accommodates any display size, shape and technology
- Exceptional accuracy and repeatability
- A single operator can perform comprehensive measurements in minutes