Accurate and Repeatable Spatial LED Measurements
Gamma Scientific’s 940 LED-1250 Goniophotometer is designed to analyze angle dependent spatial radiation properties of LED luminaires, lamps and modules.
With an angular resolution of 0.01˚ the 940 LED-1250 captures highly accurate and repeatable LED measurements.
The 940 LED-1250 is in conformity with CIE, DIN and IES standards.
The 940 LED-1250 Goniophotometer utilizes Gamma Scientific’s high-speed RadOMA spectroradiometers to capture complete spectral measurements as a function of angle. RadOMA spectroradiometers feature millisecond measurement speed, exceptional low-light measurement capability and superior blue-light region sensitivity.
Contact us today for more information and learn why the world’s leading institutions have chosen Gamma Scientific for over 50 years.
- Type C Goniophotometer with horizontal optical axis
- Measures samples up to 1250 mm in diameter and 12 kg in weight
- Angular analysis of spectral and colorimetric quantities
- Measures luminous intensity distribution and luminous flux
- Exceptional accuracy via high-resolution bandwidth coverage
- Superior wavelength and color accuracy
- Near-real-time measurement
- NIST-traceable calibration