InGaAs Sensor Head: Model 280
The Model 280 is UDT Instruments Indium-Gallium-Arsenide (InGaAs) sensor. It can be adapted for use with Miniature Series integrating spheres and other accessories.
- Standard Calibration(s): Watt
- Aperture diameter (mm): 3
- Dynamic Range: 1.4E-04 – 2.2E-03 W
- Calibration Range: 800 – 1750 nm in 10 nm steps
- Typical Response: 9.5E-01 A/W @1550 nm
- Features: Dynamic range: -8.5 to +3.5 dBm. Very low noise. Optimal sensor choice for measurement at 1550 nm.
- Compatible Components: Miniature Series integrating spheres; and Standard series integrating spheres (with Model 1718 step-up adapter)