High Performance, Low Cost LED Spectrometer for Quick and Easy Measurements
The Gamma Scientific RadOMA-1190 is a high performance, linear CCD array spectrometer, with an 800 kHz readout speed. The spectrometer utilizes a 2048 element detector with 16-bit resolution and a USB 2.0 interface. The RadOMA-1190 is ideal for quick and easy LED measurements at an affordable cost. With our slit options, resolutions between 0.5nm and 3.0nm can be achieved, while flexible custom configurations and application support are available for OEM applications.
The spectrometer accepts an SMA905 fiber-optic input that can be connected to a wide variety of optics including integrating spheres for total flux measurements or CIE127 Conditions A and B for intensity measurements.
The system comes with the RadOMA-1190 Windows software package for LEDs with automated report generation.
- Recommended measurements configurations for LED intensity and total flux
- Near-real-time measurement
- High resolution: 0.2 nm/pixel
- Spectral range: 380-780 nm
- USB 2.0 interface
- Windows-based control/analysis software
- NIST-traceable accuracy
- Seven Factors Affecting Spectroradiometer Accuracy and Performance
- Gamma Scientific RadOMA Spectroradiometer Overview
- LED Testing Spectroradiometer
- Display Measurement Spectroradiometer
- RadOMA NVIS Spectroradiometer for Night Vision Testing
- Bi-Spectral Fluorescence Spectroradiometer for LED Phosphor Testing
- Gamma Scientific Goniospectroradiometer for Display Measurement