With over 40 years of experience in developing commercial LED testing instruments, Gamma Scientific is trusted by the world’s leading organizations to provide accurate and reliable results.
As the inventors of the first high-performance, computer-controlled LED spectroradiometers, Gamma Scientific has continued to set the standard in LED spectroradiometer performance.
Gamma Scientific LED testing systems are built around high performance spectrometers that have been engineered to produce accurate, repeatable measurements in the most demanding production line environments.
Spectral Sphere Systems
New Spectral Sphere Systems from Gamma Scientific make it simple for you to instantly capture accurate LED measurements. Spectral Sphere Systems are uniquely designed for easy integration with your production lines or as stand-alone LED test systems for R&D and QA applications.
Combining RadOMA-LED spectroradiometers and Gamma Scientific integrating spheres, Spectral Sphere Systems produce highly repeatable and precise measurements of total luminous flux and total spectral flux.
GS-1150 Handheld Spectrophotometer
Gamma Scientific’s GS-1150 handheld spectrophotometer is a stand alone instrument designed for lighting installers, designers and engineers who require accurate, low cost spectral measurements.
The spectrophotometer is ideal for spectral evaluation of LEDs, OLEDs, CFLs, displays and traditional lamps.
MB256 Automated LED Sorter
The MB256 LED Sorter from MMS combines high speed, high accuracy and low cost of ownership with an economical price. Featuring integrated Gamma Scientific RadOMA spectroradiometer technology for complete spectral measurements, it is suitable for most top-view LED packages with short conversion times.
Its revolutionary vertical sorting concept eliminates unit mixing, frequent with horizontal sorters. The 128 or 256 bins can be assigned dynamically or statically to the sorting categories. Available options are single or double test sites for electrical and optical tests and 2D package vision. Further options, like a bin RFID or a label printer help to minimise operator errors. The LED sorter is available with an LED tester Lumere LC or Lumere GM, yet can also be used with other testers.
- 24K UPH @80ms test time for a full range of 256 bins
- Available with our Lumere LED test system
- Breakthrough bin identification technology to prevent bin mixing
- Automatic barcode label printing system to avoid mislabeling by the operator
- Sorted units are removed without stopping the machine for maximum productivity
- Statistic collection for data management and logging
- Fast correction capability
- Unit orientation correction performed prior to testing
- Packages: Top LED, 3014, 3020, 3528, 5050, 5060
- Input: Vibrator Bowl
- Main Turret: 16 arms (for Test, Vision)
- Test Site: Single
- Test Method: Side Surface Contact
- Output: Dynamic Binning (256 max)
- UPH: 24K UPH @80ms test time
- MTBA: 60 minutes
- Vision Inspection: Orientation
- Foot Print: 1170mm (L) x 900mm (W) x 1850mm (H)
- Facilities: Power: 220 VAC Single Phase – CDA: 30 SCFM