Large Integrating Sphere Performance at a Fraction of the Cost
Gamma Scientific’s new optical integrating tube is an affordable alternative for testing your T8 and T12 lamps. The integrating tube can test lamps up to four feet in length, and adjusts to accommodate shorter lamps.
Our proprietary technology ensures that measurements are as accurate as those from a 2 meter integrating, at less than half the price. The table top integrating tube is portable and occupies a much smaller footprint than a 2m integrating sphere.
When paired with a Gamma Scientific spectrometer and power supply, the integrating tube can capture complete spectral measurements for tube lamps. Gamma Scientific integrating tube systems are accurate and produce highly-repeatable measurements.
Contact us today for more information and learn why the world’s leading institutions have chosen Gamma Scientific for over 50 years.
- Measures T8 and T12 lamps
- Accommodates tube lamps up to four feet in length
- Cost significantly less than a large, integrating sphere
- Portable, table top design
- 67.5″ L x 13″ H x 13″ W
- Accurate and repeatable measurements
- Measures total flux, chromaticity, CCT, CRI, peak wavelength and dominant wavelength