The Easiest Way to Achieve Accurate LED Measurements
New Spectral Sphere Systems from Gamma Scientific make it simple for you to instantly capture accurate LED measurements.
Spectral Sphere Systems are uniquely designed for easy integration with your production lines or as standalone LED test systems for R&D and QA applications.
Combining RadOMA-LED Spectroradiometers and Gamma Scientific Integrating Spheres, Spectral Sphere Systems produce highly repeatable and precise measurements of total luminous flux and total spectral flux.
Our proprietary optical design and back thinned CCD technology provides exceptional low-light measurements, superior blue light region sensitivity and high accuracy measurements of wavelength, color and power.
Original system calibration is performed in Gamma Scientific’s NVLAP accredited laboratory using NIST-traceable standards. Spectral Sphere Systems can be self-calibrated and do not have to be returned to the factory for calibration.
Contact us today for more information and learn why the world’s leading institutions have chosen Gamma Scientific for over 50 years.
- High-resolution 0.5nm per pixel
- Multiple models covering UV, visible and near-IR wavelength ranges
- High-quality TE cooled back-thinned CCD detector for high sensitivity and stability
- Near real-time (millisecond) measurement speed
- Integrated high-speed shutter for dark current measurements standard
- USB interface
- Production-line and R&D software solutions
- NIST-traceable accuracy