As the inventors of the first high-performance, computer-controlled spectroradiometers for LED testing, Gamma Scientific spectroradiometers are trusted by the world’s leading organizations to provide accurate measurements.
Gamma Scientific spectroradiometers feature a proprietary optical design and back thinned CCD technology that provides exceptional low-light measurements, superior blue light sensitivity and highly accurate measurements of wavelength, color and power.
We offer a range of CCD Array and Dual Stage Cooled CCD Array spectroradiometers that can be configured for LED testing, display measurement, NVIS testing and reflectance measurement applications.
RadOMA CCD Array Spectroradiometers
High accuracy and near perfect repeatability for laboratory use, quality control applications and high speed LED testing.Learn More
RadOMA Dual Stage Cooled CCD Array Spectroradiometers
Designed for manufacturers of military displays and other lighted instrumentation used in conjunction with night vision imaging systems (NVIS) that require their products to conform to MIL-STD-3009.Learn More
- Multiple models covering UV, visible and near-IR wavelength ranges
- Superior wavelength and color accuracy
- Large dynamic range and low stray light
- High sensitivity and spectral resolution
- Exceptional accuracy via high-resolution bandwidth coverage
- Near real time (millisecond) measurement speed
- Production-line and R&D software solutions
- Powerful and flexible analysis software
- Electronic shutter for fast scans during LED production testing
- Mechanical shutter to meet the high accuracy demands of R&D
- NIST-traceable field calibration