This video demonstrates the operation of our RadOMA Spectroradiometer and Camera for display measurement. The system allows you to view the actual measurement spot on the screen or using the CCD viewfinder. This eliminates the guesswork involved with other systems that do not allow you to see the area you are measuring on the screen.
Display Spectroradiometer Features
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio measurements
- Measurements down to 0.00015 cd/m²
- Chromaticity measurements to 0.0015 uncertainty in CIE 1931 x,y
- 8 millisecond minimum measurement time
- Up to 0.4 nm resolution
- Spectral ranges: 310-930 nm, 350-1100 nm, and 380-800 nm
- 1 meter Premium Fiber-Optic Cable
- Through-lens viewing: 6 different measurement apertures (5°, 2°, 1°, 30′, 20′, 6′)
- Optional AVS Cam viewing system with CCD camera.
- USB interface
- Windows-based control/analysis software
- NIST-traceable accuracy
- Self-calibrate (System never has to be returned for calibration)