UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers
- UPRtek’s precision Spectrophotometers (light meters) include advanced, basic, and compact models. They are differentiated by functionality, usage, and size.
- The MK350S Advanced model has a wide range of features and measurement capabilities and can cover most portable applications from basic measurements to specialty analysis, comparison, and administration. Also, for indoor agriculture, the MK350S can measure Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR) in Photosynthetic Photon Flux (PPF) units at different wavelengths to determine if plants are receiving appropriate amounts of light at the right colors.
- Both the MK350N Premium and MK350D Compact models provide the user with quick snapshot and basic measurement information. The MK350D Compact model is conveniently pocket-sized with a small visual display screen.
- The MK350N Premium and MK350D are recently upgraded with a new Flicker sensor feature to ensure light quality and to address Flicker and its associated health-related issues. Both of these products can be connected to uSpectrum PC software and Smartphone Apps.
- The MF250N Flicker Meter provides key metrics that lighting experts The MK250N accurately measures flicker percentage from 1-100%.
- Gamma Scientific is the exclusive distributor for UPRtek Handheld Spectrometers in U.S. and Canada