Next Generation Uniform Intensity, Tunable Light Sources: SpectralLED®
- Camera and image sensor calibration
- Photodiode responsivity test & characterization
- All solid-state design
- Application-specific configurations
AR / VR / MR / HUD Test & Characterization Solutions
- Characterize virtual image and qualified viewing space
- High spatial resolution measurements
- Measures what the eye actually sees
- Suited for both true eye rotation and fixed pupil rotation
Specular and Diffuse Reflectance Test Systems
- Manual and Fully Automated Turret Systems
- Anti-reflectance Coating Characterization
- Flat Panel Display Glass Testing
- Touchscreen Display Glass Testing
SWIR Uniform Intensity, Tunable Light Sources: SpectralLED®
- 2019 Prism Award Finalist
- Unprecedented Uniformity and Resolution
- IR Image Sensor Test & Calibration Applications
- Characterize Pixel Defects, Linearity, Crosstalk and More ...
About Gamma Scientific
With over 50 years of experience in developing light measurement instruments, Gamma Scientific is trusted by the world’s leading organizations to provide accurate and reliable results.
Based in San Diego, California, Gamma Scientific manufactures laboratory grade thin film measurement systems, spectroradiometers, integrating spheres and calibration light sources.
Gamma Scientific also operates an ISO 17025 compliant, NVLAP accredited calibration and testing laboratory (NVLAP Laboratory code 200823-0).