The Ultimate Uniform Intensity Tunable Light Source: SpectralLED®
- Camera and image sensor calibration
- 35 discrete LED wavelengths from the UVA to the NIR
- All solid-state design
- Zero flicker or uncertainty
AR / VR / MR / HUD Test & Characterization Solutions
- Characterize virtual image and qualified viewing space
- High spatial resolution measurements
- Measures what the eye actually sees
- Suited for both true eye rotation and fixed pupil rotation
SWIR Uniform Intensity, Tunable Light Sources: SpectralLED®
- Incorporates 9 short-wave infrared wavelengths
- Unprecedented Uniformity and Resolution
- IR Image Sensor Test & Calibration Applications
- Characterize Pixel Defects, Linearity, Crosstalk and More ...
The Most Advanced, Compact Spectroradiometers/Flicker Meters: GS-1160 Series
- Handheld & portable options available
- Color & intensity measurement of all display types
- Integration better than 100 µsec
- Intuitive & flexible software
About Gamma Scientific
With over 50 years of experience in developing light measurement instruments, Gamma Scientific is trusted by the world’s leading organizations to provide accurate and reliable results.
Based in San Diego, California, Gamma Scientific manufactures laboratory grade thin film measurement systems, spectroradiometers, integrating spheres and calibration light sources.
Gamma Scientific also operates an ISO 17025 compliant, NVLAP accredited calibration and testing laboratory (NVLAP Laboratory code 200823-0).