- Must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Ability in reading optical, electrical, and mechanical drawings.
- Intermediate to advanced soldering skills
- Able to assist the engineering team to build and help document new assembly processes for R&D designs
- Must be quick learner and able to adapt in a fast paced environment, some experience working in a miniature manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of ESD safety standards.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills in Windows environment including Excel, Word, & Adobe Acrobat.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble/review of production work-orders to engineering drawings.
- Inform supervisor of any production issues that would impact schedule.
- Will perform service evaluations and perform repair work as required.
- Perform optical bonding by using different types of adhesives (5 minute epoxy, silicone, sealing compound, crystal cement, Loctite, Norland UV Curing, and Epo-tek) per print or instruction.
- Will set up and operate all testing/alignment equipment. Will trouble shoot, analyze, and solve any errors.
- Will perform repetitive line assembly operations to produce product according to standard build specification.
- General 5S maintenance of personal work area.