This position is for a Sales and Product Manager and would report directly to the VP of Sales & Marketing. The Product Manager is the “owner” of all aspects of Sales and Marketing related to certain product lines, with the responsibility of enabling aggressive sales growth. This is a customer-facing role where you build relationships with customers, executives and technical leaders in customer and partner companies. This is a highly visible position with a rare opportunity to drive growth in an exciting line of new and existing products and services.
- 3-5 years of working experience in a relevant field.
- Strong knowledge of college level Physics, Optics, and Engineering with basic knowledge in the fundamentals of photometry and colorimetry.
- Understanding of general test and measurement processes.
- Working experience with software controlled, electro-optical-mechanical instrumentation.
- Basic ability in reading optical, electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Must understand basic problem solving and process development methodology.
- PC skills in Windows environment including Excel, Word, Visual Basic.
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills. Good technical writing ability.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimum supervision.
- This position requires up to 20% domestic and international travel.
Minimum BS degree in Optical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Optics.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general technical procedures. Ability to write reports and understand procedures and manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and technicians. Fluency in Chinese language a plus.
- Participate in product development projects and efforts.
- Integrate and test Gamma Scientific light measurement systems for Display, Light Analysis, Light and Sourcing Reflectance and other applications.
- Represent Applications and Interface with Engineering in developing new products and custom systems. Work with Engineers on qualification testing of new products.
- Develop test and measurement processes for product applications.
- Write System Technical Manuals and White Papers.
- Assist sales in customer demos. Provide technical sales support. Interface with customers as needed.
- Other duties as required.