The model 3211 series is a diffused Photometric sensor designed to meet CIE 127 requirements, with a precision aperture / filter / diffuser combination that delivers a CIE V (λ) f1' < 2.0%. These...
Our photometric sensors are designed with advanced photometric filters to simulate the response of the human visual system and match the spectral response of a standard observer.
- Standard Series sensors adapt for use with most accessories
- Miniature Series includes a similar range of sensors with a smaller-diameter package, compatible with our integrating sphere accessories
- Low-Profile Series is designed for applications with limited mechanical clearance
- Cooled Sensors for applications requiring ultra-low dark-current
Each sensor includes NIST-traceable calibration
- Luminous Flux Measurements
- Illuminance Measurements
- Luminous Intensity Measurements
- Luminance Measurements